Fauna offers free shipping to North America, Central America and South America.
Outside of the Americas and Brazil? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we'll make it happen!
RECEIVING YOUR PACKAGE
- Delivery takes 6 to 12 business days. Delivery timeline begins one business day after the item has shipped.
- Once your order has been processed, we will email you a tracking number noting that the order is on its way. All products are shipped by "Correios" (Brazil's postal service). You are able to track the shipment on the Brazil Post website. It may take up to 24 hours for tracking information to be updated on their website.
- Deliveries are made during business hours, and require a signature upon delivery.
- If you place an order that includes products from multiple brands, the items may be delivered separately to you. However, shipping is still free! (yay)
In the case of unforeseen circumstances, Fauna will do everything possible to keep you informed of any issues or delays. If you do not receive your items in a timely fashion, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In the USA, if no one is able to receive the package and providing a signature, a notice of attempted delivery will be given. The recipient will then have up to 5 days to reschedule a delivery with the United States Postal Service (USPS) online or by telephone (1-800-275-8777) or may retrieve the item at the post office indicated in the notice of attempted delivery. After 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts, the objects will be considered abandoned and may be returned to the sender.
- There may be a delay or return of the delivery if the delivery address was incorrectly informed by the client.
- It is possible that some countries do not deliver EMS shipments to a PO Box.
- International shipments are subject to retention by customs or government authorities. Delays resulting from these cases are not counted in the 6 to 12 business day delivery timeline, and Fauna is not liable for any costs or fees levied by customs authorities. If necessary, customs clearance should be carried out directly between the consignee and the local customs authority.